- Enter your library card number (no spaces) in the user name box.
- Enter your password or PIN. For first time card holders enter the last 4 digits of your telephone number.
- To change your user name or password click on Account Preferences, then click on CHANGE to the right of password or user name.
- If you have a problem logging in or forget your pin call any Springfield City Library location for help. You will need your library card number when calling.
- If your email address has been entered into your account, you can request a PIN reset electronically. Click on “Forgot your password?,” and enter your library card number (barcode).
You may view your library record, place and view holds, keep track of due dates and renew online, or pay a fine by logging into your C/WMARS account.