- Enter your library card number (no spaces) in the user name box.
- Enter your password or PIN. For first time card holders enter the last 4 digits of your telephone number.
- To change your user name or password click on Account Preferences, then click on CHANGE to the right of password or user name.
- If you have a problem logging in or forget your pin call any Springfield City Library location for help. You will need your library card number when calling.
- If your email address has been entered into your account, you can request a PIN reset electronically. Click on “Forgot your password?,” and enter your library card number (barcode).
Get A Pin
You may view your library record, place and view holds, keep track of due dates and renew online, or pay a fine by logging into your C/WMARS account.