Log into your account:
- Go to the login page of the online catalog.
- Enter the barcode that appears on the back of your Springfield City Library card in the username field. (You can change your username once you’ve logged in.)
- Enter your PIN in the password field.
- Click on the “Log in” button located below the username and password fields.
If you are unsuccessful after following these instructions, click on the link “Forgot your password?” to the right of the “Log In” button. Follow the instructions on this page. An email will be sent to the email address that we have on record for you. If you do not receive email in response to your reset request, please consider each of the following before contacting the circulation staff at one of our Springfield City library locations:
- You have not made www.cwmars.org a trusted domain on your computer. In this case, the email may be going directly to your spam folder.
- Your computer security software (your firewall) is blocking the email.
- You are checking a different email mailbox than the one that is listed in your library account.
If you still are unable to access your patron account, please feel free to contact the circulation staff at your local Springfield City Library location.