- As Francesca by Martha Baer
- On the brink of a promotion, ambitious businesswoman Elaine partakes in an Internet relationship with the seductive "Inez," but a careless mistake has her guessing about the identity of her online lover.
- Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Crusie
- While helping her sister film a video in Temptation, Ohio, Sophie encounters the town's handsome mayor and the unlikely duo finds themselves drawn into a web of scandal, gossip, adultery, and murder.
- Between Lovers by Eric Jerome Dickey
- A writer still trying to get over being left by his former fiancée, Nicole, who fell in love with another woman, unexpectedly finds himself caught in a love triangle when Nicole comes back into his life.
- Get Some Love by Nina Foxx
- In order to inherit her trust fund from her grandfather, Angelica must agree to several unusual stipulations, including one to find true love, a situation that could be fulfilled when she meets Juan.
- Groove by Geneva Holliday
- Four very different friends – Geneva, a single mother; Noah, a gay man secretly dating women; Chevy, who has borrowed $5,000 from her friend for cosmetic surgery; and Crystal, whose boyfriend, Kendrick, has moved in with her – embark on a series of escapades over the course of a summer in New York City.
- All That and a Bag of Chips by Darrien Lee
- With their passionate high school days at an end, football star Jarvis and his girlfriend Venice head off to separate colleges, where Venice meets Craig and must decide which man will be her future.
- Waiting to Exhale by Terry McMillan
- Four African-American women console and support one another in a complex friendship that helps each of them face the middle of their lives as single women.
- He's Just a Friend by Mary B. Morrison
- When Fancy discovers that the man she has fallen in love with is actually married, she concocts a scheme to make him divorce his wife, but when her plan backfires, she if forced to make some difficult decisions.