- Alabama Moon by Watt Key (2008)
- After the death of his father, ten-year-old Moon leaves their forest shelter home and is sent to an Alabama institution, becoming entangled in the outside world he has never known and making good friends, a relentless enemy, and finally a new life.
- Amelia's Bully Survival Guide by Marissa Moss (1998)
- After successfully commanding the Discovery shuttle mission at Space Camp, Amelia returns to fifth grade where she deals with the bully who has been making her life miserable.
- Camp Rules! by Nancy E Krulik (2007)
- Katie discovers that the magic wind has followed her to summer camp when she suddenly turns into the baby raccoon she and a new friend have been secretly feeding, and then later gets an inside view of her cabin's bully.
- Chrissa by Mary Casanova (2009)
- Chrissa Maxwell moves to a new school in the middle of the year, and the girls in her fourth-grade class are decidedly unfriendly. On the advice of her grandmother, Chrissa tries first to be nice, and then to ignore the mean girls. But they just won't quit, and when the teasing turns into serious bullying, Chrissa must find the courage to stand strong and speak out.
- Chrissa Stands Strong by Mary Casanova (2009)
- Chrissa Maxwell's had a good summer, practicing for swim team tryouts. Then her world is shaken when she and her friends get mean text messages and there's an accident at the pool. Can one girl put an end to the bullying?
- Dragonbreath by Ursula Vernon (2009)
- Danny Dragonbreath and his friend Wendell get an up-close underwater tour of the Sargasso Sea from Danny's sea-serpent cousin, encountering giant squid and mako sharks -- and learn about standing up to bullies in the process.
- Elvis the Squirrel by Tony Bradman (2007)
- When Ronnie the raven captures Chuck the squirrel and terrorizes the neighborhood, fellow squirrel Elvis finds that great things can be accomplished with cooperation from the other neighborhood animals.
- Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep by Liz Kessler (2007)
- Reunited with her merman father and now living on an island located in the Bermuda Triangle, twelve-year-old Emily accidentally awakens the fearsome kraken and also faces a bully from her past.
- Gifted by Beth Evangelista (2007)
- Arrogant, mentally gifted George Clark has dreaded the eighth-grade class camping trip and its inevitable bullying, but a hurricane and a friend's loyalty make him realize what is important in life.
- Goldwhiskers by Heather Vogel Frederick (2007)
- During a London vacation, Oz Levinson must deal with the bullying Priscilla Winterbottom, while mouse spy Glory Goldenleaf tracks the whereabouts of a valuable jewel, missing orphaned mouselings, and two evil ministers of rats.
- Hot Hand by Mike Lupica (2007)
- In the wake of his parents' separation, ten-year-old Billy seems to have continual conflicts with his father, who is also his basketball coach, but his quiet, younger brother Ben, a piano prodigy, is having even more trouble adjusting, and only Billy seems to notice.
- How to Face Up To the Class Bully! by Valerie Wilson Wesley (2007)
- Willimena Thomas has to deal with the class bully and the back-to-school blues.
- I am Jack by Susanne Gervay (2009)
- Eleven-year-old Jack suffers terrible headaches as he worries that his grandmother will soon die, his mother's boyfriend will move in--or leave--and especially that the school bully will get revenge for Jack's ill-timed joke at his expense.
- Identity Theft by Carolyn Keene (2009)
- Amateur detective Nancy Drew is once again involved in a case of internet stalking and bullying that makes her confuse her real life with that of the online avatar she has created in an internet reality game.
- Indigo's Star by Hilary McKay (2003)
- Spurred on by his youngest sister Rose, twelve-year-old Indigo sticks up for himself and an American boy who has replaced him as the primary target of the school bullies.
- Jackson Jones and Mission Greentop by Mary Quattlebaum (2004)
- His plot in a community garden brings 10-year-old Jackson Jones more zucchini than he cares to see and the unwanted attention of a bully, but when a company plans to destroy the garden, Jackson turns his attention to trying to save it.
- Jake Drake Bully Buster by Andrew Clements (2001)
- Fourth-grader Jake Drake relates how he comes to terms with SuperBully Link Baxter, especially after they are assigned to be partners on a class project.
- Just Kidding by Annie Bryant (2007)
- Isabel becomes the target of mean messages on the IM gossip chain, while Miss Pierce mysteriously disappears, and Charlotte is afraid that her friend is gone for good.
- Medusa Jones by Ross Collins (2008)
- In ancient Greece, Medusa Jones, a gorgon, and her friends, a minotaur and a centaur, are mocked and sneered at by the other Acropolis Academy children whose parents are kings and gods, but when they go on a school camping trip together, the "freaks" become true heroes.
- My Worst/Best Sleepover Party by Anna Morgan (2007)
- Rose is not sure what to do when two popular girls tell her they will not attend her sleepover birthday party if she invites her best friend, Stacey.
- No More Teasing by Fran Manushkin (2010)
- The class bully loves to tease Katie Woo until she decides to ignore him.
- Secret Identity by Carolyn Keene (2008)
- Nancy Drew investigates when a middle school girl becomes the target of bullies in an online virtual world.
- Secrets at Camp Nokomis : A Rebecca Mystery by Jacqueline Dembar Greene (2010)
- When Rebecca attends summer camp in the country because of the spreading polio epidemic in New York City, she is troubled by a bully in her tent and another fellow camper who is strangely secretive.
- Solo Bromeando by Trudy Ludwig (2006)
- Con la ayuda de su padre, su hermano, y un maestro, D.J. aprende a tratar con un compañero que dice que el acaso cruel es "solo una broma."
- Stinky Stern Forever by Michelle Edwards (2007)
- Pa Lia and her classmates share memories of Stinky Stern, the second-grade bully.
- Thanksgiving Turkey Trouble by Abby Klein (2008)
- Freddy is unhappy about playing the turkey in his first-grade Thanksgiving Day play, especially with Max bullying and teasing him, but his grandfather and principal both give him ideas for making the part fun.
- Vive la Paris by Esmé Raji Codell (2006)
- Fifth-grader Paris learns some lessons about dealing with bullies of all kinds as she wonders how to stop a classmate from beating up her brother at school and as she learns about the Holocaust from her piano teacher, Mrs. Rosen.
- Benny and Penny in The Toy Breaker : A Toon Book by Geoffrey Hayes (2010)
- When their cousin Bo comes to visit, Benny and Penny hide their toys and try to go on a treasure hunt without him, but Bo will not stop pestering them.
- Ramp Rats : A Graphic Guide Adventure by Liam O'Donnell (2008)
- Marcus spends the summer teaching his young cousin to skateboard while bringing the local outlaw bikers to justice.
- Zinc Alloy, Super Zero by Donald B Lemke (2009)
- Zack Allen loves comic books, but he's nothing like his favorite superheroes. He's always getting picked on by bullies at school. Then one day, Zack builds a high-tech robot suit. He must decide how to use his newfound powers as Zinc Alloy, the world's newest superhero.
Return to top of page