East Forest Park Book Group
The East Forest Park Evening Book Group meets on the last Wednesday of each month from 6—7pm at the East Forest Park Branch.
The reading schedule for 2014:
- January 29 – The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan.
- February 26 – Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
- March 26 – A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
- April 30 – Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks
- May 28 – The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell
- June 25 – The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- July 30 – The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz
- August 27 – Zeitoun by Dave Eggers
- September 24 – One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd by Jim Fergus
- October 29 – Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand by Helen Simonson
- *November 19 – Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
- *December 17 – Where’d You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple
*meeting date changed from last Wednesday because of holidays.
Copies of the books for the upcoming month will be available at the EFP Circulation Desk. New members always welcome!
Please contact Linda Grodofsky at email@example.com or 413-263-6836 with any questions about the Book Discussion Group.