East Forest Park Book Group
The East Forest Park Evening Book Group meets on the last Wednesday of each month from 6—7pm at the East Forest Park Branch.
The reading schedule for 2015:
Download a printable flyer
- January 28 The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- February 25 The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri
- March 25 Euphoria by Lily King
- April 29 Love and Treasure by Ayelet Waldman
- May 27 The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
- June 24 The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
- July 29 The Orphans of Race Point by Patry Francis
- August 26 The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters
- September 30 The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
- October 28 All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- November 18* Good Lord Bird by James McBride
- December 30 Someone by Alice McDermott
*meeting date changed from last Wednesday because of holidays.
Copies of the books for the upcoming month will be available at the EFP Circulation Desk. New members always welcome!
Please contact Linda Grodofsky at email@example.com or 413-263-6836 with any questions about the Book Discussion Group.