This Saturday is our Ninth Local Author Fair, and we have a very good roster lined up. Many of the authors are from Springfield, most are from Hampden County, with just a trio from towns further afield. Represented are novelists, poets, young adult writers (including a Springfield school teacher), scholars, and more. Stop by the Central Library Rotunda if you can and check them out!
There are twelve scheduled authors:
- Calvin Bland (Springfield): Thoughts of a Pure Mind
- Domingo Burgos (Springfield): Compendio de Reflexiones
- Durham Caldwell (Springfield): An Unusual Arrangement
- Sue Green (Springfield): My Heart Speaks
- Randy Haskins (Springfield): Insight 101
- Phil Johnson (Greenfield): The Hampden Railroad
- Terry Johnson (Northampton): Coalescence
- Gerry O’Brien (Springfield): The Water Still Ahead
- Robert Richardson (East Longmeadow): Penny Hike
- Mae Ronan (Springfield): Sorceress and the Sleeping Beauty
- John Sheirer (Northampton): Loop Year
- Marguerite Morris Willis (Charlemont): The Women in the Mirror
The Fair will be held on Saturday, September 20, 2014 from noon to 4 p.m. in the Central Library’s Rotunda.
The Library’s biannual Author Fairs provide occasions for writers to connect with interested readers and new audiences. In addition book collectors in pursuit of signed books or small press books have an opportunity to add to their collections. You won’t be disappointed, and we really do look forward to seeing you at the Library! Please call the Central Library at 413-263-6828, ext. 221 if you have any questions. Visit our Local Author Page for more information.