Saturday, December 12, 12:30 – 4 p.m.
Central Library Rotunda
220 State Street, Springfield MA
Download our flyer
Come to our inaugural Fair and enjoy arts and crafts made by local crafters. On display for browsing and purchase will be jewelry, paintings, miniature sculpture, needlework, and much more, just in time for the holiday season! Pick up a perfect gift or stocking stuffer. Artists will demonstrate their handiwork, and be available for questions and answers about their craft. Speak to an artist and earn a raffle ticket good for one of two valuable prizes.
Featured crafters include:
- Rita Bartholomew (Springfield) lace
- Bonnie Chandler-Schieb (Chicopee) painted and hand-crafted miniatures
- Jacquelyn Durkee (Springfield) knitted miniatures and others
- Mischa Epstein (Springfield) painting and collage miniatures
- Marisa Graziano (Chicopee) miniature wire sculpture, jewelry, small paintings
- Steven Hodges (West Springfield) knitting and other needlework
- Bob Johnsen (Springfield) rock miniatures
- Valeria Jones (Springfield) crochet
- Norma Santos (Springfield) quilts and miniatures
- Delphine Ray (Springfield) jewelry
- Viva Walters (Springfield) crochet
- Whitney Wood Rahm of Whitney Works (East Longmeadow) painting and 3D miniatures
- and others!
For more information, contact Matthew Jaquith at 413-263-6828 ext 221 or email: email@example.com